" SOMETIMES AT 7F WE CAN BEHAVE LIKE ADULTS, WHEN IT’S TO HELP CHILDREN MICAH’s VOICE
When our friend Shawn Stockman, of BoyzIIMen fame, asked us to help him and his wife Sharhonda raise funds for their charity Micah’s Voice, we put away childish things and came up in 2015 with the P3/01, a 99-piece limited edition, with the whole money going to support autism awareness,
a whopping USD 100,000! And we threw in a unique custom
guitar to be auctioned off for good measure!
You see, when it comes to our friends and children, we are happy to grow
up just enough to come up with ideas and
especially funds to help those in need.
It started in 2014 when we helped our friend Mark Suttcli_e and Prior’s
Court to raise over GBP 100,000 which funded
the build of an outdoor activity area for children and young adults
diagnosed on autism spectrum disorder. Then, we partnered with Handicap International and raised enough funds to demine an area
equivalent to 20 football pitches in Laos. You see, we all want children to play and kick a ball safely, with the only risk of explosion one of joy when scoring a goal!
Well it’s now time to behave once more , to put on our suits and ties and look all grown up again! Proudly introducing the new T1/02 Micah’s Voice, a novel limited edition of 100 pieces, with proceeds going towards this foundation to educate and support children and their families, su_ering from autism spectrum disorder. Not only will you get a brand new and original T-series, with all the mod cons you have come to expect from
SEVENFRIDAY, such as our unique NFC authentication and signature animation ring. This time you will discover a distinctive four-layer construction and semi-transparent dial, using a special gradient grey eyewear lens, with a cute white print relief motto which reads “little bit louder now”. And the whole underlined with a smile-like curve, just to remind you that thanks to your generosity, you will bring a welcome smile to someone who really needs it. And to ensure we make you grin too, we also include with this special watch our friend Riley, the 7F bear with an attitude.
So go on, behave now, it’s for the children! "
- A polished stainless steel 2 piece case, fine sandblasted Black PVD case and polished bezel with a grooved line refilled in a glossy black berlac lacquer
- Dial: Gradient grey semi-transparent CR39 eyewear lens
- Automatic Skeleton TMI-Seiko NH70 which has a 40 hour power reserve.
The finer details:
- Minute hand, hour hand
- 45x45.6mm case size, the smallest of the SEVENFRIDAY family
- Hardened mineral crystal for high tensile strength
- Calf skin leather strap 26mm which tapers to 22mm at the buckle
- 30m water resistant, that means if you fall in the pool or get stuck in the rain your watch will be fine. It's not suited to prolonged water exposure
#livesevenfriday with SEVENFRIDAY Watches from The Independent Collective HK, TIC HK for short