Qlocktwo Classic tells you the time in words in 5 minute increments, no hands, no rush
"It is half past seven"
The Qlocktwo Classic Powder Coated Range features a stainless steel face with 110 seemingly random letters laser cut, the face is then powder coated in various colours to create a matte finish. The face is magnetically attached to the body, this means that the face can easily be changed to suit your decor or mood.
The body contains a matrix of LED lights which are programmed to illuminate the letters in the face and reveal the time.
Measuring 45cm x 45cm and less than 25mm thick the Qlocktwo Classic is the perfect addition to the modern home, more like a work of art than a clock.
QLOCKTWO CLASSIC can be positioned on the wall
or be free standing. Your Qlock comes with an acrylic stand for use on a flat surface and a bracket to easily mount on a wall.
- Size: 45cm x 45cm
- Front cover in White Powder coated laser cut steel
- Weight: approximately 6kg
- Fixtures for wall or stand mounting included
- Operating voltage: 5V
- 110–240V mini power adapter included
- Low energy consumption due to LED technology
- Country of manufacture: Germany
- Full warranty: 2 years
- Qlocktwo require mains power either by using the the supplied cord or by having an electrician hardwire to mains, please ask if you are unsure
- Qlocktwo is available in many languages, ask us about your preferred language and we can order it especially for you