ГЛАЗА НА ЗВЕЗДА
Designed in collaboration with the cosmonaut Sergei Krikalev.
Sergei Krikalev holds one of the records for the number of stays in the international space station (6 stays) and for the total length of time spent in orbit (803 days).
He has received the title of Hero of the Soviet Union and Hero of the Russian Federation. He thus knows is an authority on watches in space.
When Raketa ”Baikonur” is used in the space station, the automatic winding will not work due to the absence of gravity. The cosmonaut will therefore need to wind it up by hand using the manual winding function. This function includes a very special system that disengages the wheels of the automatic winding mechanism to avoid their premature use while the watch is in space.
The 24 hour dial enables the wearer to tell night from day in the space station and can also serve as a solar compass by pointing the hour hand towards the sun. This is useful if the “Soyuz” space-craft should fail to land at the right spot in the taiga and its electronic compass ceases to function (as has actually already happened).
- Manufacture Raketa Watch Factory 2624A Automatic movement
- 24hr indication HMS
- Bi directional winding movment
- Front glass Sapphire
- Mineral Crystal Exhibition case back
- 24 Jewels
- Average rate -10/+20 seconds per day
- Power reserve 40hours
- Case made from stainless steel
- Bi-directional compass points bezel in titanium
- 43mm diameter
- Case thickness 13.15mm
- Lug to Lug 47mm
- 20 ATM WR
- Dial Blue 24hr
- Hands with SLN
- 2 year international warranty
- 22mm brushed stainless steel bracelet
- Blue leather with pin buckle
- Black rubber strap with red underside and pin buckle
Please allow 7-10 days delivery on all Raketa Watches.