Мы начинаем с нуля
This watch was originally designed in the 1970s – an elegant mechanical watch that has become a Raketa icon.
During an official visit to Italy, journalists asked Mikhaïl Gorbachev what Perestroïka meant for the USSR. Gorbachev replied that Russia has embarked on an entirely new start, and using his hands to emphasise his point, he showed the figure “0” marked in place of “12” on his Raketa watch.
From that date, the hour figures on Raketa watches always start with 0 – one of Raketa’s trademarks.
The “Raketa – Avtomat” automatic movement is produced entirely in the Raketa Watch Factory in Saint Petersburg.
- Manufacture Raketa Watch Factory 2615 Automatic movement
- Hand decorated movement Neva waves
- 12hr indication HMS
- Bi-directional winding
- 24 Jewels
- Average rate -10/+20 seconds per day
- Power reserve 40hours
- Laser engraved rotor
- Case made from stainless steel. Brushed top and polished case sides
Front glass Sapphire
- Mineral Crystal Exhibition case back
- 38.8mm diameter
- Case thickness 12.65
- Lug to Lug : 49.9mm
- 10 ATM WR
- Special Edition Sunray green with SLN
- Hands with SLN
- 20mm hand died brown leather strap with pin buckle
- 2 year international warranty
Please allow 7-10 days delivery on all Raketa Watches.