Космос на твоем запястье.
The Kosmos on your wrist.
This automatic watch, limited to 300 pieces, takes you back to the origins of time-reading when our ancestors determined the time by looking at the sky: to read the time, you will observe the movement and the position of 3 planets (the 3 hands) relative to the sun.
While doing so, you will enjoy the beautiful choreography of these planets interwinding their paths around the sun (yellow agate stone) against a backdrop of stars sparkling in space (dark blue aventurine stone).
When Soviet Raketa designers created the Copernicus model, they had the following idea in mind: the big circle (minute hand) symbolises the Earth, and the intermediary circle (hour hand) symbolises Jupiter. Why? Because the Earth orbits the sun in 1 year and Jupiter in 12 years: exactly the same ratio as between the minute hand (big circle) that “orbits” the dial in 1 hour and the hour hand (intermediary circle) that “orbits” the dial in 12 hours.
The Russian engineers of the Raketa Watch Factory have fitted this watch with an automatic movement entirely designed and manufactured in Saint Petersburg.
- Manufacture Raketa Watch Factory 2615 Automatic movement
- 24 Jewels
- Average rate -10/+20 seconds per day
- Power reserve 40hours
- Gold Plating, Hand made NEVA Waves rotor plus printed motif
- Case made from PVD Black stainless steel
- 40.5mm diameter
- 16.55mm thickness
- 45mm lug to lug
- WR 5ATM
- Dial of semi-precious stones. Aventurine with hand cut & polished yellow agate inlaid. Each one unique
- 22mm leather strap with blue stitching & pin buckle
- 2 year international warranty
Please allow 7-10 days delivery on all Raketa Watches.