Make a date with The Choo Choo
The black, gray and copper colors found in a locomotive cockpit inspired the colors of the Q2/03.
The decentralized disc redesigned to 12-hour disc with AM/PM indicator give a glimpse into the inner working of these iron beasts.
The moving minute hand and timer recall the manometers that measure pressure with every move of the locomotive.
The railroad track leather strap is wax-treated and gives a worn leather feel with each wear.
Please Note: Leather is a natural material. All straps vary slightly and each will develop a vintage patina from wear adding to their character. Most scratches and scuffs can be wiped away with a slightly moist cloth.
THE FINER DETAILS
- Size: 44.3 x 49.7 mm
- Case: Sandblasted stainless steel circular case with square edges Bezel: Stainless steel with polished gun metal PVD coating
- Caseback: Polished stainless steel
- Glass: Specially hardened mineral glass
- Multi Layer Interface
- Hour Disc: Decentralized 12 h C-shaped plate with two applied screws on both ends. Metallic and cool grey AM/PM indicators.
- Polished galvanic black hour hand with finely sandblasted black printed center. Minute Disc: Black outer ring with metallic tracks and numbers every 10 seconds from 10 to 60. Metallic C-shape plate with SEVENFRIDAY logo.
- Seconds Disc: Opalin black seconds disc with metallic numbers every 5 seconds from 0 to 20 use the "additioner principle" at +00, +20 and +40.
- Date: Sandblasted metallic calendar window.
- Straps: Railroad track wax-treated dark brown leather strap with charcoal PVD stainless steel screws
- Glass; Specially hardened anti-reflective mineral glass
- Water resistance: 3 ATM - Splash/Rain resistant - No swimming - No diving
- Engine: Automatic movement, open balance wheel on Miyota 8219, 40H power reserve
- Fast Strap Changer equipped. Quick release pushers located on left side of case